Wednesday, February 14, 2007

That's so funny, I wish you were here.

Lately, I've been fighting a head cold like a ninja. Thanks to Wife's good medical advise, I have taken a daily concoction of Sudafed and Mucinex, then a nightly dose of Nyquil.

Call me a weanie or whatever, but my opinion is that Nyquil should be banned in 48 states on account of its buzz. Wow its great stuff!

Last night I was having some really good sleep. I'm talking about the kind of sleep that you get when a tornado could rip off your roof and you'd still keep on dreamin' like the Beach Boys.

Well, in the middle of the night, Amy hit me and said, "Husband, are you okay? What are you doing?"

I sleepily responded, "I'm just laughing". Then went back to sleep.

There's now way she could understand... The dream was hallirious -- at least to me. So, your probably wondering what dream could be so funny it would cause one to laugh out loud even in deep sleep. Well, I was at one of those rodeos for little kids. You know, the ones where a five year old chases a sheep with a rope and lasso. You know what I'm talking about. Right? Funny, huh? If that's not enough, there was an adult there and one big bull in the ring along with all the kids. Then the man lasso-ed the bull and once he got the bull on its back, he grabbed both of his hands in a fist and came down on the bull like a move from Mortal Kombat II. That's wacky stuff.

You can't get that naturally, you gotta have the Nyquil for those dreams.

No comments: