Thursday, March 20, 2008

Daddy Daycare

Today, I have had the joy to spend the day with Baby O -- that's right, all day! Overall, we've had a pretty good time. Baby O's schedule has been way off, but I suppose that what I'm here for! Sorry Wife!

Anyway, not only has sleep been a little - nope - a lot messed up. Baby O has also not eaten well. She barely tasted the applesauce, and sipped a little water. The only thing that would make her taste buds sing were goldfish. Cheddar.

So eating and sleeping not so hot... By the way, we also wrecked the house. Oops!

Okay so all think are imperfect. Especially, Daddy Daycare. The good news is that we had a great time. Good bonding with good ole dad.

Ahh! One more thing. Baby O is turning One this weekend. Fo-real! I can't believe it! I mean this parenting thing goes by really fast. Congratulations Baby O, you made it in spite of your mom and dad's learning curve.

No comments: