Monday, August 18, 2008

Quick Update

It's been a while since I have posted about my liver treatments. I actually thought they were getting better until three treatments ago when the side effects have noticably gotten worse. Well, to be fair to my assessment, we have had a few other stressors in our house the last three weeks i.e. a fallen tree. This last week was not made any easier when Baby O decided to get up a 3am Sunday morning and stay up until about 5am. Needless to say we didn't make church Sunday morning. So not only did Hot Wife and I need a good nap like usual on Sunday afternoon, we took an extra long one to catch up from missed sleep the night before. I am thankful that we were able to at least catch up.

Baby O has been crazy lately. She has been really concerned about my weekend treatments. When I am taking it easy on the sofa or in bed, she really starts to act different and even a little grumpy. I guess it's her way to show her feelings.

Now generally Baby O is a super baby with a great attitude, we've noticed lately that she can also throw a world-class temper-tantrum. She has gotten in trouble twice the last few days, once after leaving the neighborhood park, and a second after leaving her best friend's house.

That's about it folks. Sorry for the somewhat shallow update - I guess I am just trying to catch up with a few storylines from Duff Stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the tantrums but I am glad to know that we aren't alone. Ryan really wants his own way and hates to come inside when he has been playing. Hope this phase doesn't last too long.
LGW