Sunday, November 09, 2008

Tag You're It

Ok so two of my friends and sent this to me, Val and Megan M. I never do this stuff but I am trying to get better with the blog world.




So you pick the fourth picture folder and the fourth picture in the folder and explain the picture. Now send to four blogging friends.


We do not have pictures on my computer so Sam sent me the picture. After you see this you can decide for yourself it was really the right picture.





So this is my teeth. I have no idea why he took this or where he took it. He loves to take pictures and do crazy things with them and I will bet this is one of them.

Now I tag MM (Mary Martha), Lauren W ( I am making you post again), and Rene. All of my other blogging friends have sent this to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no clue as to what I am suppose to do with your teeth picture. I do have a few stories of when you busted my teeth out when I was a kid!!! Stacy

Amy said...

I do not recall this.