Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Adults Shouldn't Sit on a Toddler Bed

Sorry ya'll it's been a while since the last post. We've been pretty busy lately. I have been working on a closing - praise the Lord, and we also had a conference at our church that took a lot of out time and preparation. All that is behind us now and life has calmed down somewhat. I will take more closings to work on though! Ha!

The lastest news in our castle is that Baby O has a new bed. Hot Wife and Dede found her last week hiking her leg over the rails of her crib after a nap last week. Not a good fall for a young child, right? So, the next day we purchased a toddler bed. Now please understand that I didn't know what a toddler bed was until last week, but it's a little mini-bed. So cute and pratical.

Now she can fall, but it's only about eight inches. She's done worse already!

Hot Wife still has chronic joint pain and no solutions. Her latest idea was that her body is too acidic so I bought some pH test strips. Do you know what you do with those things? Pee on them. I'm glad I'm a guy it's much easier if curisioty should catch your attention to know your pH. The test strips came back slightly elevated, but apparently not enough for concern. Back to the drawing board. Argh!

Like I said, I've been happily going nuts with a closing (see link to my business blog). Now I guess it's on to tax prep. Since I was not blessed with a bounty of harvest if you will, there is a silver-lining, and Mr. Tax Man ought to be pretty good to us this year. Yea for tax returns!

No comments: