Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Veggie Tales

Tomorrow's a big day. No, a huge day. Whatya thinking... new house, new baby, new job. Nope, nope, and nope. Okay how about you learned a new skill, Sam. Nope again.

Tomorrow is the day that we prepare the garden for planting. Yep our 10' x 10' turned 20' x 30' for good measure will be tilled and planted tomorrow. Any veggie requests out there? Be careful, your request may be a curse come harvest time.

Well, this isn't that inspirational of a post, but I guess I want to setup for following posts with the results.

However, speaking of inspiration. Scott M, on American Idol is a huge inspiration. Wow! I am truly amazed about his talent and grace on stage. Heck, I've got two working eyes and wouldn't have that much grace not to mention a horrendous voice.

1 comment:

Laura said...

20' x 30'? That's awesome! I'm living and breathing Square Foot Gardening by Mel Bartholomew these days. You should read it!