Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Send One Up For Cod

There are six hundred or so readers of this blog every day. I love the opportunity you have given me to bring you the images and stories about my family, but today I want to use this blog as a tool.

As you have read, Cod has been undergoing numerous chemo-therapy treatments. I believe this is number four! As usual, though nothing is usual with this therapy, he has hit a low spot and is physically drained. Completely. Pray for his strength and courage. While you're at it, lift up Issa as she's been by his side from day one and stubbornly won't have it any other way. I know how stubborn she can be - before she became Issa, I called her Mom. It is just a part of her character to give every day especially when Cod can't.

Thanks a bunch ya'll!

1 comment:

Amy said...

We love you Cod and Issa and pray for you daily. And remeber Cod, you will be on that tee box soon!!

Since I have locked us out of the Caring Bridge site I have to comment on the blog.

Love ya bunches.