Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Teething Ahhhhh!

We thing Baby O is teething which makes her generally unhappy 99.9% of the time. She's not happy sitting up, sitting down, eating, sleeping, or anything else a baby can do. Yep, "generally unhappy". What do you do -- seriously comments are welcomed? Tylanol helps a little and Baby Oragel just hacks her off even more. We've also tried frozen teething rings, which work as long as we can monitor her and keep them in her mouth.

As I'm writing this, she is somewhat happy and eating one of my belts. Is she crazy? Wait now she's going for one of my "used" socks!

Got it!

Adios... maybe we'll have a better update later.

~S~

PS: I know this is random but The Rubberband Man by The Spinners is playing on I-Tunes and all I can think about is Ron and his pics on their blog. Great pics Ron, and by the way love the McLemore Mitigation Bank t-shirt.

1 comment:

G, MM, AH and C said...

poor little thing...teething is soo tough. It's usually REALLY bad for 1 or 2 days so maybe your over the worst :)
Yeah! for her getting teeth!!MM