Friday, June 20, 2008

The Post-Man has appeared

So boys and girls we all want to know where Mr. Postman has been. Well today Sambeaux,Baby O ,and myself were walking, before Sambeaux started to feel Real Bad from the juice, and we saw Mr. Postman. However he was not delivering mail. Instead he and a friend were cruising the neighborhood with windows rolled down, loving life, or so it seemed. We heard a nice hey D's and he zoomed right by. I will be sure to keep you posted on this "trusty" mail deliverer. I am just glad to know he is alive and seems to be well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sad that Sambeaux is feeling so bad.

I LOVE that you posted though :) And what the heck was the postman doing cruising the n'hood? I think he delivers more than mail.

The T's

Sam Duffey said...

MT, we were wondering about his extracurriculars.