Saturday, January 10, 2009

I Caught You A Delicious Trout -- On Your Birthday

Happy birthday Hot Wife, I went trout fishing. Wow! What a great wife, while on vacation (on her birthday) she didn't mind me waking up early to go trout fishing. Woo Hoo! (there you go Keeeiiiitttthhhh)

Bert Bert, Tacy, Pop Pop, and I did pretty will and ended up with about 50 or so rainbows. That pretty good catching for around four hours of fishing!

Back to Hot Wife's birthday. The highlight meal of the day was probably the Pancake Pantry. Even though she ate buckwheat pancakes, I think she really enjoyed them. Well, I take that back, the staff at Fudruckers did wish her AKA Nicky Babe a very happy birthday. Then Mrs. Brown Teeth, came by to say that she was sorry for embarrassing her. Hot Wife was a good sport and even let Bert Bert serenade her with the Rick and Bubba anniversary song, but birthday rendition.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you really went there and made a Napoleon reference after all the bad blood it's caused with you and the wife???? On her b'day?
Oh Sambeaux.
Megan T

Sam Duffey said...

Megan, she was cool with me going fishing. It probably doesn't look to hot on paper, but it's all cool.