Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ode to Being 30

The Big 3-0 brings lots of fun
and worth living it up a ton

Lets celebrate and have a big bash
Hey forget about that grey hair in your mustache!

Do we have a party and eat some cake
or do I make it special and have a weekend date?

To answer that question, I've been planning a while
since this day is about You, I had to go the extra mile

I sure hope the memories you will have made
will be special and fun for you always

I sure bet you now want a clue
for what you are going to do

Instead of driving in a car
becuase we have to go way too far

We will need a pilot to take us today
and go up in the sky and fly far away

you will so be boarding the lovely Southwest
and we will let them take care of the rest

get reado to go with your special lady
and 'Tacy and Burt Burt to...

VEGAS BABY!!!

- Hot Wife Duffey

No comments: