Monday, August 10, 2009

The Mind of a Two-Year-Old

Coming back home from supper club... Lot's of adults, kids, food, et.al.

"Toddler O, do you like to play with your friends", Hot Wife asked?

"Yeah", responded O.

"Well who are your friends?"

"Morgan and Madison" (we were just at their house so they were fresh on her mind).

"Good who else?"

"I not know"

"How about Oliver and Ann Hampton?"

"Yeah, they my friends"

How about Ryan and Little Sam?"

"Yeah, they my friends"

"Okay, what about Mommy and Daddy?"

"They not my friends"

"What? Why are we your friends?"

"You big. I friends with little people"

"Oh, so you can't be friends with big people?"

"No, I friends with little people"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Priceless! I love it. They say the cutest things. And sometimes you wonder how b/c it is so much for them to comprehend. They are way smarter than we know. Lauren