Friday, July 18, 2008

The Crazy Mother I Am Part II

Ok so it is getting worse. Wednesday I went to check the mail with Baby O and we were talking to the neighbors and it was getting hot and Baby O had another stinky pants so it was time to go in. Oh no it was not. Hot wife locked the door and we had not keys. Stud the husband was getting a hair cut so he was unavailable to talk. No spare key outside, it is 90 something, we have stinky pants and no way to change them. Thank the Lord my sweet neighbor was home and I called my sister who works 5 minutes away and she came to let us in. I need to start a new week because I am not doing well with memory power.
Today is Stud the husbands birthday and I went to get his favorite key lime pie from Iz 2 that he loves. There are two locations and I went to the wrong one. I tell you I have lost working parts to my brain. Many tell me this is what happens in motherhood and I do believe it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you brains or no brains! Megan

The Weathers Report said...

Thank goodness it is the weekend! Things will get better. Is the mailman back for good?

Anna said...

it hasnt been my week either...starting on monday, i ran her leg into the side of the bed (major crying) and then clipped her with her paci clip yesterday! i think i may have bumped her head sometime too. so...we both get to start over tomorrow!!! whew!